Public Health Advocates would like to thank everyone that participated and attended the Tackling Health Politics of Water Equity Conference on Tuesday, June 14th in Sacramento. We hope that you can take the information from the conference to become part of the statewide movement for water equity.
Below you can find presenters’ slides and videos.
- Harold Goldstein, DrPH, Executive Director, Public Health Advocates – Intro Video
- Gita Kapahi, Director of Public Participation, California Water Boards & Laurel Firestone, Co-Executive Director, Community Water Center – Video
- Laurel Firestone, Co-Executive Director, Community Water Center – Video / Slides (PDF)
- David Sedlak, Professor and Co-Director, Berkeley Water Center – Video / Slides (PDF)
- Wade Crowfoot, Chief Executive Officer, Water Foundation – Video
- Anisha Patel, MD, MSPH, Associate Professor of Medicine, Division of General Pediatrics, University of California, San Francisco; Philip R. Lee Institute for Health Policy Studies – Video / Slides (PDF)
- Gita Kapahi, Director of Public Participation, California Water Boards – Slides (PDF)
- Commissioner Aura Vasquez, Los Angeles Board of Water & Power Commissioners – Slides (PDF)
- Rev. Amanda Therese Ford, Environmental Justice Coalition for Water – Slides (PDF)
- Laura Vollmer, MPH, RD, Policy Analyst, Nutrition Policy Institute, University of California – Slides (PDF)
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at .